Talent Sourcer - Remote in China (3-month Contract & Part-time)
The Talent Sourcer - China (Remote) is responsible for actively sourcing, attracting, and identifying qualified local candidate profiles in China to support our global talent acquisition efforts. This role primarily involves identifying, qualifying, engaging, and submitting potential candidates and forwarding their profiles to the company recruiter located outside of China. The Talent Sourcer plays a crucial role in building a strong pipeline of talent for our organization's international hiring needs.
What you will be doing
- Candidate Sourcing:
- Utilize various sourcing techniques, including local job boards, social media, professional networks, and other channels, to identify and attract potential candidates within China.
- Conduct keyword searches and database mining to identify relevant resumes and candidate profiles.
- Proactively source candidates to develop and build a robust talent pool for our global hiring needs.
- Identify and qualify from the local talent pool in China.
- Submit the identified profiles to the company’s recruiter located outside of China for further evaluation and interviews.
- Large focus and emphasis on ensuring candidates meet the required qualifications and skill level before submitting their information to the recruiter and into the hiring process.
- Candidate Engagement:
- Communicate with candidates to inform them about our organization, job opportunities, and the recruitment process by crafting and sending engaging and appealing emails and prospective messages.
- Maintain a professional and engaging rapport with candidates to enhance their experience with the organization, even if they are not selected for immediate interviews.
- Application Tracking:
- Utilize applicant tracking system (ATS) software to log candidate interactions and maintain accurate records of candidate status and feedback.
- Regularly update candidate pipelines and maintain organized documentation of candidate profiles.
- Collaborate closely with the company’s recruiter located outside of China and hiring managers to understand job requirements and candidate profiles.
- Provide timely and comprehensive information to recruiters to facilitate the interview and selection process.
- Generate regular reports on sourcing activities, candidate pipelines, and metrics to track sourcing effectiveness.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve sourcing strategies for the Chinese market.
- Proven experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role in talent acquisition for the Chinese market.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
- Highly experienced using various sourcing channels such as; local Chinese job boards, social media, and professional networks. (Liepin, 51 job, Maimai (脉脉), and etc.) is a MUST.
- Familiarity with using HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs).
- Solid understanding of the overall recruitment process.
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including proficiency in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to recruitment in China.
- Independent Contractor
- Short Fixed-Term: 3 months
- Part time: Candidates may work between 2 to 3 days per week, with a maximum weekly commitment of 24 hours. The distribution of these hours can be tailored to the candidate's preferences.
What we look for
If you are a self-starter with a passion for making a difference, and if our core values below resonate with you, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our team.
- Care: We care deeply about the people around us and the world we live in. As such, we constantly strive to be a positive influence on everyone around us and contribute to solving the world’s food challenges through the work that we do.
- Discipline: Persistence and determination are part of our DNA. We are unwavering in the face of any challenge, staying committed to our goals and values.
- Intensity: We give our all in everything we do, operating at the intersection of ambition and innovation, always working with the highest standards of excellence.
Tridge comes from a combination of the words, "Transaction" and "Bridge," signifying our mission to bridge the many gaps in the global agri-food supply chain.
We are pioneers in this space, bringing together the power of data, technology, and human expertise across the world to transform the global supply chain to be more efficient, resilient, and sustainable.
When you join Tridge, you join a multicultural and diverse community of ambitious, results-driven, and future-ready individuals, all with one shared mission of empowering tomorrow.
We currently have more than 600 employees working across more than 60 countries, embodying a culture of inclusion that fosters a positive and supportive environment.
Our Current Services
- Transaction Data Service
- Intelligence & Data
- Exhibition 365
- Advertise with Tridge